Escape to Sonoma County wine country...and focus on creativity
- We offer classes with a diverse array of experienced art instructors
- All skill levels, beginner to advanced
- Classes are held in comfortable, well lit, classrooms in regional art centers located within Sonoma County. Specific location is given for each class. Sonoma County is in Northern California, one hour north of San Francisco, California. Nearby airports are San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International (OAK) and Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa (STS), all served by Sonoma County Airport Express shuttle bus
- Some classes are outdoors - for plein air painters
- Suggestions for overnight lodging for workshop participants will be provided, if not included in a 'retreat" style workshop
- We can give ideas for additional experiences: enjoying California cuisine, wine tasting, brewery tours, museums, art galleries, antiquing, golf, fishing, hiking, Sonoma Coast explorations, redwoods, day spas...... the list is endless. You may wish to extend your stay, or invite 'non-artist' companions along - there is plenty to do for anyone not participating in the art workshop. You might never want to leave.